Website Setup Question

StrataSearch has many powerful features, with many techniques and approaches to explore. Here we discuss the things we've done, and the things we'd like to do.

Website Setup Question

Postby gmg733 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Greetings! I was wonder if there was additional info on the website functionality. There isn't much info that I can find and all it has are the FTP settings. Interested in things like the file format. Is it html, txt and etc. I trying to figure out a way to post my signals to a webpage so when I travel I can get to them. I have played with the e-mail and go it to work, however after my moving machines gmail doesn't work. So I'm looking at alternatives. I got the e-mail to work via a different route.

Thanks.
gmg733

Re: Website Setup Question

Postby gmg733 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:35 pm

I found the settings under the signal setups. I'll kick around let you know if I have any questions.

Thanks.
gmg733

Re: Website Setup Question

Postby Overload » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 am

A web page can sometimes be more helpful, since the text doesn't wrap. I'm sure there are ways to prevent the text wrapping on some cell phone email apps, but the wrapping is the default with nearly all phones. And it makes viewing the signals pretty difficult. In any case, let me know if you have questions. It should be pretty straightforward.

Pete
Overload

Return to General Discussion