Clone OneClick w/ Results

StrataSearch will find what you tell it to, but what should that be? Will the same criteria work across different Sectors? Different time periods? Here we discuss the ins and outs of OneClick Searches.

Clone OneClick w/ Results

Postby Jaded » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Is it possible to clone a OneClick search, with the results to a new oneclick system.

What I am trying to accomplish is to test my seasoned oneclick search against a different sector, and optimize for another sector.

I want to be able to start the Oneclick search on a new sector, but with all of my previously found strategies already there. Is there a simple way to do this? Or is there a way to manually add strategies to a Oneclick search that does not have a multisystem or strategies generated for it yet.

Thanks!
Jaded

Re: Clone OneClick w/ Results

Postby Overload » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Sorry, but no, there isn't a way to copy results, or a pre-seeded OneClick Search. It also isn't possible to manually seed the strategies in a OneClick Search. Once a OneClick Search has already been seeded with strategies, it is possible to change them through the Strategy Setups, and that might be your best option.

Pete
Overload

Return to OneClick Searches and Scoring