"Signal"Emails

Let us know your likes and dislikes, or what you'd like to see next. We listen!

"Signal"Emails

Postby thechartist13 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:25 pm

Hey,

So I was thinking, I love the signal emails that can be set up to be sent each day, but is it possible to do something similar with technical indicator readings? For example, one indicator that I look at to gauge the strength of a market is the % of stocks trading above their EMA's or SMA's. In a future update can you make it possible to send an email with the value for each of these readings? I share my information with a friend and right now I have to type out everything, constantly switching between charts, this would be much easier!

Thanks!

Joe
thechartist13

Re: "Signal"Emails

Postby Overload » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:30 am

Thanks for the suggestion, and I can definitely see how distributing calculated values would be helpful. I'm not sure this will be implemented in the near future, but I will look into it and put it on the list. In the meantime, there may be tricks for getting that information distributed, even if it's not pretty. For example, you could set up a Daily Signal that always buys a single stock, and uses your calculated value as the Rank field. You won't be using it as a Signal so the presentation won't be ideal, but the Rank column will contain your calculated value each day.

Pete
Overload

Return to Comments and Suggestions