Licensing

Questions directed to our Support Team. Responses can be expected within 24 hours.

Licensing

Postby emo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:40 pm

1. Recently tried to open my SS session only to be notified my subscription has expired. Please assist as the monthly fees have been debited from my bank account each month (Including the latest) and so i fail to see why i have no access.

2. Once #1 is solved, how do i move a license between PCs? and is there a restriction on how many times one can do it?

Please assist urgently esp with #1.

Thanks

E
emo

Re: Licensing

Postby Overload » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:22 pm

I checked the licenses for both of your computers, and both appear to be working properly. Do your computers have internet access? That is required for the licenses to refresh each month. Also, if you haven't stopped and restarted StrataSearch in a number of days, that could be the issue. The refresh of licenses takes place only when StrataSearch starts, so you should try restarting StrataSearch to see if that takes care of it.

You can move a license from one computer to another by installing StrataSearch on the new computer, sending in the Machine ID of the new computer to support@stratasearch.com, and mentioning which existing computer you'd like to disable. Moving licenses needs to be done manually, so it is not possible to rotate multiple computers into your license regularly. For this reason, we request that licenses not be moved between computers more than once every 6 months.

If you're still having problems getting StrataSearch started, send me an e-mail at support@stratasearch.com. The next steps may involve your signin information, which probably shouldn't be posted on the forum.

Pete
Overload

Re: Licensing

Postby emo » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Got it. Thank you. I shall get in touch via the support email
emo

Return to Technical Support