Few questions regarding Combination Results

Questions directed to our Support Team. Responses can be expected within 24 hours.

Few questions regarding Combination Results

Postby mandelmus » Wed May 21, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm looking through my list of "All Results" collected over the past few months and have a few questions:

1) Is there a way to clone an existing Combination Result so I can retest it manually over a different date range? I would like to compare them against each other.

2) I noticed that some Combination Results have "(multiple)" listed under the Sector column. How can I view which sectors were used or are needed in order to re-run a "Detailed Analysis" on that particular Combination Result. (I'm trying to go back and rebuild all my custom sectors after having overwritten them a few days ago)
mandelmus

Re: Few questions regarding Combination Results

Postby Overload » Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 am

1) Is there a way to clone an existing Combination Result so I can retest it manually over a different date range? I would like to compare them against each other.

The only way would be to right-click on the result and select Create Strategy. Then you can rerun that exact combination under a different Strategy name.

2) I noticed that some Combination Results have "(multiple)" listed under the Sector column. How can I view which sectors were used or are needed in order to re-run a "Detailed Analysis" on that particular Combination Result. (I'm trying to go back and rebuild all my custom sectors after having overwritten them a few days ago)

When it says "multiple", that means it is a multi-system and each system may have been run against different sectors. Double-click on the result to open the View Combination window, which will let you see the details of each system, including the sector that each was run against.

Pete
Overload

Return to Technical Support