No Primary Components were designated for AutoSearch Setup

Questions directed to our Support Team. Responses can be expected within 24 hours.

No Primary Components were designated for AutoSearch Setup

Postby mandelmus » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:02 pm

How do I fix this error?

Error in processing for _Single Symbol Search: No Primary Components were designated for AutoSearch Setup: Single Symbol Search. See the Setups->AutoSearch Setups to configure Primary Components.
Processor is Paused.
mandelmus
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Re: No Primary Components were designated for AutoSearch Set

Postby Overload » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:34 pm

I think that one's pretty self-explanatory. Have you gone into that AutoSearch Setup to see if there are any Primary rules configured? If you see Primary rules, make sure you also check if there are long or short rules that match the search you're attempting to run.

Pete
Overload
 
Posts: 2248
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:14 pm

Re: No Primary Components were designated for AutoSearch Set

Postby mandelmus » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Thanks ... I figured it out ... but the error message could be more specific about which AutoSearch is causing the issue.

There are 2 AutoSearch selections under OneClick Setups - one under the General tab and one under the Optimization tab. In my case, there was a problem with the AutoSearch under the General tab but not with the AutoSearch under the Optimization tab.
mandelmus
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:51 pm


Return to Technical Support

cron