How do I change the scoring algorithm of my OneClick search?

General information on StrataSearch, including Frequently Asked Questions.

Postby JoeUser » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:17 pm

JoeUser

Postby Avarin » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:36 pm

To adjust the scoring, enter the Setups > OneClick Setups menu and update the setup of your choice. The Strategy Performance tab is used for the scoring of the individual strategies. By clicking on one of the Evaluation Fields in the list, you will see the settings for that particular item. The Importance and Additional Weight settings help you define the importance of this value relative to the other values. And the Value Range settings allow you to define ranges of good versus poor values, and to specify whether to reject strategies that have values outside that range.

By clicking the Add button, you can add additional Evaluation Fields as needed. These can be simple values straight from the detailed analysis columns, or they can be formulas using these values. For example, you can create an Evaluation Field comprised of the Average Annual Return divided by the Maximum Drawdown.

The Multi-System Performance tab contains similar settings used to evaluate the performance of the combined multi-system.

For more information, click the Help button on the OneClick Setups dialog.
Avarin
Site Admin

Return to Help Tutorials and FAQ