There are a number of new features in this version that will require a bit more testing before it can go into production. These include:
* A new SymbolRank() formula that will do a prepass of all symbols in the sector and determine the ascending or descending symbol rankings for any calculation. This new feature will allow users to, for example, buy symbols that have momentum in the top 10% of the sector, and then sell when they are no longer in the top 20%. The prepass is single-threaded, so it is slow, but it may open up some new opportunities.
* The Daily Signals e-mail has been updated to prevent wrapping when displayed on cell phones or other small devices.
* The Price Import was fixed to refresh "excluded" symbols with each download to ensure fixed prices will begin including the symbol.
* A new installation program is now being used, including a new integration of automatic updates.
* Some revisions were made to the internal licensing processing. This should be transparent to users, but is also part of the reason for the beta.
* Windows 10 compatibility. Early tests show this version to be working without problems on Windows 10.
If you decide to try the beta, please let me know how it goes, especially if you run into any problems.